JOIN OUR TEAM
Radio and Digital Account Executive
Hall Communications WCTK Cat Country 98.1FM & WNBH Big 101.3FM seeks an ambitious individual to join our team as an Account Executive. Submission of both a cover letter and resume are required for employment consideration.
In this role you will identify and develop new business opportunities; maintain and grow existing clients; offer solutions to help clients achieve their business goals; close business; meet sales targets; and meet with prospective clients.
The ideal candidate will be sales savvy goal-oriented, multi-tasker who likes to outperform expectations. Success in this role will require a self-disciplined, organized individual.
- Identify and generate new business.
- Service and grow existing client relationships.
- Create effective radio and digital marketing campaigns.
- Generate revenue to meet established sales targets.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and social networking platforms
- Strong client service relationship-building skills
- Persuasive communication skills: verbal, written and presentation
- Effective sales presentation skills.
- Independent; self-motivated; self-accountable
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Candidate must drive their own vehicle with a valid driver’s license and state-mandated auto insurance
- Sales experience
- Cover letters and resumes should be sent to the attention of Tom Wall, Vice President and General Manager at: [email protected]
- Cover letter and resumes due by Friday August 4th
If you are seeking a position within the radio industry, view www.hallradio.com/careers to see openings at all 17 Hall stations in VT, CT, RI & FL.
Hall Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer.